The Richest man in Africa, Aliko Dangote, in his endeavor to promote the African young start up entrepreneurs, recently launched the 0% return loans to African Start-up Entrepreneurs.
In its quest to contribute to the development of education in African Region, the Dangote Group made a scholarship donation. The scholarship fund is to cover the selected indigent students’ school fees all through the years of studies. The DANGOTE GROUP is one of the most diversified business conglomerates in Africa with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa. The Group’s activities encompass Cement – Manufacturing, Packing & Distribution.
Host Organization: Dangote Group
Number of Awards: Not specified
National/International Students: International students outside Africa are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants must be citizens/residents of Africa at the time of application
- Applicants must upload a copy (.jpeg, .png) of residential National Identification Card of his/her African country
- Applicants are to upload their Secondary School Certificate or letter of completion
- No multiple applications
- Must be an African
- Must reside in Africa (Select Country)
- Application is free of charge
- Follow the link as specified below